Welcome to Formspring Pony Role Play Wiki!
Our goal is to provide documentation so that everyone who wants to join, or has been gone for a while, won't be totally lost as to who's on and what's going on! And to do that, we need a nice, organized database.
That's what Projects are for.
A Project is a set of guidelines, goals, and standards so that pages dealing with like subjects are neat and organized, and everyone knows how to read and edit them.
Remember, they're here to make it easier for people to read what's going on. User-friendliness is the top priority.
There are a couple of things that are global to all Projects!
- Read the help pages to figure out how to browse and edit Wikia! As you get better at it, edit the Help pages to pass your infinite wisdom to others following you on the path to edit wars.
- Take a look at the special pages. This contains lists of stuff like short pages or pages missing categories, or worse, templates nobody can find.
- Learn how to transclude pages and use Templates! ALWAYS look at a template's page to see its documentation! If you still don't understand how to use it, leave a comment on its Talk page. You can see all of them in Category: Templates.
- Learn how to write neatly and mildly funny-ly! But not too funny! We want good information, but we don't want to end up like Wikipedia where everything is more droll than xkcd jokes.
- When in doubt, ask someone else for help! If you're not sure what to write about a character, ask the person who plays them!
Good luck and don't let the Windigos getchoo!